Intelligent Turning Point System (NT7+NT8 ready) $99
Manual Discretionary Trading System
Add to your own indicators for another confirmation.
TP Renko Bar
TP Indicator and Strategy
- NSL – Bar Time Span ( Time In Renko Bar, Minutes Or Seconds)
- NSL – Bar Size ( Size Of Renko Bar, Ticks Range From High To Low)
- NSL – Price Change Speed ( Ticks Per Minute Or Second)
- NSL – Tick and Size of Bar (Number Of Ticks Per Renko Bar And Size Of The Renko Bar)
The “Intelligent Turning Point System” is a simple 3-point system consisting of Renko bars and two turning point trend indicators. It is designed to enter trades late yet see positions through and avoid early exits. A machine learning Indicator – that improve automatically through experience. The numbers showed above and below the arrow are the percentage of each performance. Low percentage signals will not show up on the chart.
Simple 3 Point system
- Turning Point Renko Bar – Average / Mean Renko Bars – TPRenko
- Turning Point Trend Indicator – Shows potential Turning Points
- Turning Point Trend Indicator – Trend Following system that gets in late and out late but holds a position through long trades without getting out early
A trade is made when there are two (2) factors present in a particular order.
- There is a turning point signal which predicts a change in trend.
- There is a change in trend direction from short (red) to long (black).
Marked with an arrow and direction of change to black up arrow (long).
Unmarked with a visual change from red (short) to black ( long).
Ways To Trade
There a couple ways to trade this indicator.
Aggressive – enter the first contract after the creation of the trend change up bar.
Enter the second contract after the true second signal with the change in trend from red (short) to black (red).
Conservative – wait for first Turning Point Bar changing direction and then enter when the trend line signal turns from red to black (long).
Sometimes – there is a major turning point and no Turning Point signal. Oh well – don’t take it. Wait for the signal
Examples of Trades
Turning Point Indicator System – Manual Discretionary System